TRON: Uprising Series Discussion

...and here i thought i was having a web issue!
0_o" it is VERY strange only to come back after 3 months, just to air 3 episodes!?
maybe there is some "creative differences" happening in the background???
or worst, maybe Disney isnt liking the #s that are coming up on the show :(
ether way, u would THINK there would be some sort of announcement!?

...and here i thought i was having a web issue!
0_o" it is VERY strange only to come back after 3 months, just to air 3 episodes!?
maybe there is some "creative differences" happening in the background???
or worst, maybe Disney isnt liking the #s that are coming up on the show :(
ether way, u would THINK there would be some sort of announcement!?

My DVR says the next episode is scheduled to record on the 30th. . :(
Episode is entitled "The Stranger."

Just heard now that supposedly Disney is moving the show to a midnight slot on Sunday nights/Monday morning starting Dec. 2nd. Granted, we've been told a lot of things about when this show is going to air, so who knows at this point. Someone started a petition on Change.org if you want to sign it. Doubt these kinds of things have much impact unless it got millions of signatures, but I guess it's worth a shot right?

Petition | Tron Uprising Time Slot: Move Tron Uprising to a Reasonable Time Slot | Change.org

Just heard now that supposedly Disney is moving the show to a midnight slot on Sunday nights/Monday morning starting Dec. 2nd. Granted, we've been told a lot of things about when this show is going to air, so who knows at this point. Someone started a petition on Change.org if you want to sign it. Doubt these kinds of things have much impact unless it got millions of signatures, but I guess it's worth a shot right?

Petition | Tron Uprising Time Slot: Move Tron Uprising to a Reasonable Time Slot | Change.org

What...why would they move it to a "show killer" time slot? That is hopefully just a horrible rumor.
I liked it at its Friday time.
The only thing that NEEDS to be done is repeat airings! (do we really need 18 episodes of Pair of Kings back-to-back?...NO) Also put the reruns on regular Disney Channel.

What...why would they move it to a "show killer" time slot? That is hopefully just a horrible rumor.
I liked it at its Friday time.
The only thing that NEEDS to be done is repeat airings! (do we really need 18 episodes of Pair of Kings back-to-back?...NO) Also put the reruns on regular Disney Channel.

I wish it were just rumor...
charlie bean ‏@bean_charlie News for fans of #TRONUPRISING. The show will return to XD at a new time: Sundays at Midnight (technically Mon morn) starting Dec. 2nd.

Then again, he's been screwed by Disney before, so who knows.

Strange, the Disney X D website show on the online schedule that "The Stanger" will air Friday November 30th at 7:30pm ET and then again Saturday 8:00pm ET.

The December 2nd (3rd actually) 12:00 am (Monday) that Charlie tweeted about is showing a block of "Ultimate SpiderMan" so I don't know who is right.
The online Disney X D schedule is usually dead on.

Seems like they had episode 12 listed to air last Friday earlier that week too (or possibly the week before), so I don't think whomever is putting the schedules together even knows when things are airing. We can hope that maybe both stories are true and they'll air both times! Wouldn't hold my breath on that though.

Checking just now, Grounded is now scheduled midnight sunday dec 2 EST, so it looks like the new schedule is set.

Nothing else is showing in the schedule.

Last edited:
I'm just going to buy the series when it's hopefully released on Blu-ray. Disney obviously doesn't care about this show. The least they could do is have it in HD on demand but it's only in standard def.

Checking just now, Grounded is now scheduled midnight sunday dec 2 EST, so it looks like the new schedule is set.

Nothing else is showing in the schedule.

Yeah, looks that way for now. We know how they have been in the past few weeks though, so I wouldn't be too surprised to see it change again on the 1st! :facepalm

I just want more Tron (that you already have finished), is that too much to ask Disney!

It really is such a shame they aren't having a better time marketing this. I've really been enjoying the series so far. Do we actually know when it will be back on yet?

I'm just going to buy the series when it's hopefully released on Blu-ray. Disney obviously doesn't care about this show. The least they could do is have it in HD on demand but it's only in standard def.

You don't have to wait. You can get the 1080p episodes on:
-iTunes
-Amazon
-Playstation Network

Plus by purchasing the episodes, you show support for the series and help to continue it.
I've got them all from PSN and seeing them in True hi def really makes you appreciate the animation.

Hmm... this multiple hiatus thing is reminding me of Heroes, season 1... not a good sign I'm afraid...

Disney really is better at buying companies than selling their own products..

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back