Nerf Gun Props? YES!

Firstly, I'm a long time lurker on this AMAZING forum.

Secondly, to JA this topic made me join the forum just to say WOW I am blown away by your work, it is outstanding, so much so that I've gone out and brought a Maverick, Longstrike and Recon to paint up. If mine turn out 10% as good as your work I'll be a happy man. Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the amazing work

That's really awesome 3jack! Always cool to know I got someone else into the fun :) I hope you'll post them when you're done!

Have fun and I'm sure you have fun being able to comment on all the cool stuff here on RPF!

Brian

Firstly, I'm a long time lurker on this AMAZING forum.

Secondly, to JA this topic made me join the forum just to say WOW I am blown away by your work, it is outstanding, so much so that I've gone out and brought a Maverick, Longstrike and Recon to paint up. If mine turn out 10% as good as your work I'll be a happy man. Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the amazing work

IMG_6565.jpg

This is really cool!
Was this commissioned as well?

Nice mods! check out this long strike. I got the inspiration from an article in wired magazine
5501-levi1.jpg

This is really cool!
Was this commissioned as well?

It a disk shooter and it makes noise like a machine gun :) You put your hand (moderate sized at most. no ham hands allowed!) inside the other end and there's a bar/trigger that you squeeze to fire it up. It's in a green lantern theme..not sure why!

Wow only recently where I live some blokes got talked to about running around in a park with toy guns. Some of these would have them calling in the TRG. Amazing work. So glad NERF guns have started appearing in my local stores.

Wow only recently where I live some blokes got talked to about running around in a park with toy guns. Some of these would have them calling in the TRG. Amazing work. So glad NERF guns have started appearing in my local stores.

The TRG? That sounds like a good group for a nerf war! Invite em..after they uncuff everyone, that is :)

Nice mods! check out this long strike. I got the inspiration from an article in wired magazine
5501-levi1.jpg
The Long Strike makes a really awesome looking pistol if you don't put the barrel extension or stock on it. Nice work with the attachments! I would like to buy a pair of Long Strikes for a pair of custom long pistols this summer if I get time.

When I saw that I thought:
"Hey, if Indy Mogul and people from this thread worked together, that would be the best costume ever!"

You guys do amazing things with bright plastic!

Back