Showoff: My Toy Story collection...it's HUGE!

Great collections there!

My kids have Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Slinky and Mr Potato Head.

They love playing with them and all the family are fans of the movies!

I wouldn't mind a few of those collectors versions myself but I don't think they would stay on the shelf for long, they would be 'totally pwned' by the rugrats.

Anyway, some amazing stuff in this thread. It's interesting to hear how hard it is to track some of the 'supporting' toys down now.

Al

Anyone know how resilient the Slinky Dog toy is? My kids both love it (I didn't expect that to be honest). They are both talking about "Slinky Dog" and my older son took Slink to bed with him. The boys are almost 4 and almost 2.

I left the string inside to protect the spring from taking too much damage. Anyone have any experience with their kids playing with them? Of course I'll be sure they play gently...should I have bought one for them and one for me?

Poor Buzz was force fed hot dogs and carrots tonight. I cleaned him up as good as I could.

Hey Allo...where'd ya get squeaks? and is that a dino-riders dino? awesome.

I had to do sqeaks and rex DIY style for my kids room :cool

DSC_6400.JPG

DSC_6308.JPG

Hey Muttley,

I got Wheezy from Ebay with the "make an Offer" deal, got it for much less than what the seller was charging for BIN, and yes, thats a Dino-Riders Rex, the inspiration behind the TS Rex...

Do you have any close ups of your Wheezy?? Looks great!

Hey Muttley,

I got Wheezy from Ebay with the "make an Offer" deal, got it for much less than what the seller was charging for BIN, and yes, thats a Dino-Riders Rex, the inspiration behind the TS Rex...

Do you have any close ups of your Wheezy?? Looks great!

ah, cool. I'll look out for wheezy (sorry called him squeaks...duh). Who was the maker and when it come out?

Lovin that dino riders, I knew it was the inspiration but have never seen it...too awesome.

My wheezy is just painted on the wall like some of the other charcters...Mr Mic's mic is just hanging from a nail in wall. All the scenes on the wall are from the Toy Story 2 animated book that my kid loves. so the room is a mix of real toys and murals. it's been updated sicne these pic so I need to take some new ones. I even hid a planet pizza truck in the mural :D

DSCI0001.JPG

I'm quite envious of that collection; especially after seeing the third installment.

ah, cool. I'll look out for wheezy (sorry called him squeaks...duh). Who was the maker and when it come out?

Lovin that dino riders, I knew it was the inspiration but have never seen it...too awesome.

Thanks! I believe the Wheezy came out back when TS2 was out and made and sold in Japan..

Well Rex and Bo peep arrived in the mail, and just got back from TRU with the movie accurate Ken and Barbie, Twitch, Chunk and Sparks... This is getting rediculous! lol

Damn you Funky and the new movie! I've now started down the dark path that sucks your wallet dry..... :lol

Does anyone know if the Hamm bank (the full size one in this thread) is available in any shops in the UK? My local Disney Store doesn't have him and it looks like he might be a US only item at the moment. :cry

Oh, and are the accurate aliens available in the UK? Best I've got is the new(?) bath and shower gel container of the alien (which is pretty cool), but I think it's a bit too large.

Did they ever bring out an accurately sized Zurg?

The Totoro plushes can be found here:
Welcome to the Otaku mail order shopping site
They have him grinning and another with the straight face. Get the large one to have the movie proportion piece.

As for the pms on Mike, About the only place to find the life size Monster Incs are on ebay at this point. They are hard to find but out there.

yes the life sized things will come up very often. When I was a manager at TRU i remember unloading them and thinking they both would be great but a pain to store. I have seen them offered for less than you would think because people get tired of moving them. I want both of them myself.

We had a Giant Woody and Buzz at the cinema I use to work at. Around 2m in height.

Apparently they had to go back to Fox (If that's where they came from), so I could not obtain them. :(

Last edited:
We had a Giant Woody and Buzz at the cinema I use to work at.

I wanted to say something crass, immature and childish, like..."Were they having a midnight screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, or something?"...but I decided not to. Now aren't you proud of me? :lol

Added to the collection this week: :)

8497236.jpeg

Pixar needs to fix that bump in the middle of the collection though.

Back