What BSG props do members want to see done?

A high quality CIC Battlestar Plaque...

Like this one?

010710.jpg

It's only 2 feet across, while the original is three. It was done by fellow RPFer Jmtwo.

===> Hey Scott - why don't you sell the covers for the Nat Geo in the Junkyard? I know I'd buy a few.

As for the prop *I* want, it's the intercom...

010710a.jpg

-Sean

Last edited:
Im sure we could bang out the Morpha and bitamusen ampules easily. I'm sure Bobatrek could whip up the decals and Russrep could do the ampules.

I'm not sure what other props I would liek to see, I was working on the cylon razor gun but It has taken a back seat.

I would also be down for working with bobatrek to do the decals for some fo the Pegasus books.

I for one would also like to see the wall intercom done in a resin kit. If someone has one and does not want to do the kit, I would be willing to step up and do one if they would provide the master.

thomas;)

I have a screen used intercom I may be willing to loan out... This is a resin version and not a real intercom so not sure how to make a mold without damaging it. I'm very interested in getting a few copies for my prop room though..

Intercom%201.JPG

Custom BSG flag (88"x33"). It was pricey at ~$280 but the quality far exceeds that of the screened flags on the show.

BSG%20Flag%202.JPG
BSG%20Flag%203.JPG

I have a screen used intercom I may be willing to loan out... This is a resin version and not a real intercom so not sure how to make a mold without damaging it. I'm very interested in getting a few copies for my prop room though..

Intercom%201.JPG

tempting... I think I would like to see this as well and would love someone with a little more skill than me to take it on. Finishing it would be fun though.

I would love to get ahold of a real one, take it apart and mold just the body and knobs, use real bolts and make it hollow, then add a good intercom to it and have the real deal :)

Just need someone with a real one to pony up. I have tried to find on, but no joy. ;(

I will keep looking, this is one project that I want to get done.

thomas;)

PS Next week I am going to the local machinist and see if he will be reasonable about making the injectors and jump key. I will keep you post.

I am also trying to get a real TA-1 to take apart and make into a high detail resin kit.

t;)

Any interest in creating a run of lighted panels based on a GEPE panel with acrylic buttons? I made this one with a little help but need someone to mass produce the clear acrylic buttons. I'm guessing we can get the kit cost down to $150.

light%20panel%20-phone%201.JPG

I put up a Freebie in the Battlestar Galactica paper prop thread. The Sarcoma cigarette carton.

thomas;)

Any interest in creating a run of lighted panels based on a GEPE panel with acrylic buttons? I made this one with a little help but need someone to mass produce the clear acrylic buttons. I'm guessing we can get the kit cost down to $150.

light%20panel%20-phone%201.JPG

There might be some interest on my part on this one.

Also I know a guy that converts that TA phone to usable for about $75 if you are interested.

I was over at ASAP, you could here the crickets. But I did find a link to the statues of the gods that you see throughout the show. Here it is.

http://www.greekfleamarket.com/greek_goddess_statues.htm

If there is enough interest, as there is a minimum order of $150, then we could do a group buy. The statues are around $20 a piece, I for one would like the two Starbuck has.

thomas;)

OK, I am getting ready to get a quote on machining the auto injectors. Can I get a conscientious on the dimensions? Length and how big around?

thomas;)

Back