AT-AT trooper helmet greeblies?

Hey Richie,

well, I took a look at home, and its not as close as I thought. No Step, smaller, and too many holes around the outter flange.

I got a few pics, but having problems uploading to WC. Will try again in a few.

again, not sure what this was, but maybe its something similar and a found part.
I got these prolly 2 yrs ago now. Was just greeblie shopping one day, and thought it looked familiar but really didn't look to far into it. Just got a few incase I did an AT At down the road.

will see if I can get those pics up.

hope this works.

disc.jpg

disc1.jpg

Yeah, may be...I just don't know what the heck it is. Only marking on it is a # 70 stamped on the side.. whatever that means.

Oh well. Maybe it'll work as a greeblie for something custom down the road.

I haven't been in to axeman in a long time. I should really stop in there again and see whats new.. lot of the time things don't change much.. Wonder if there is anything else like this or similar (closer to the part) still around. I'll have to go check it out.

Joe

I dont know if this is true or where I'v heard this, but one of these original helmets was in a privat collection.
Then he had a burglary, and the thiefs took the helmet among other things not star wars related....maybe they know what they took or maybe not.
Anyway, the helmet disappeared. :(

I think this is one of the coolest helmets in ESB.

Tobe

Originally posted by rigormortis@Dec 30 2005, 02:52 PM
Speculation has it that only 2 helms were actually made - one was destroyed and the other was (destroyed) by scammers who removed all the greebles to turn it into a Tie Pilot helm for auction to try to get more money out of it.  How's that for a dumb move?

If you get Ian Liston's autograph, you can get it as an AT-AT Driver (as he played both sides of the war - X-Wing Pilot and AT-AT Driver). ;)
[snapback]1146712[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back