Cyberpunk city diorama

Thank you so much for your kind (funny) words, my friends.
You all made me one of the best birthday ceremonies in my life.

Yesterday, we all went to a picnic in the park nearby.
I cooked a picnic lunch. We enjoyed it and took a walk along the park.

IMG_20240427_131254.jpg

This is what to be 67.
...Or is it just me?

LINE_ALBUM_かっちゃん67歳生誕祭_240428_2.jpg

Nursing care required

LINE_ALBUM_かっちゃん67歳生誕祭_240428_4.jpg

Thank you for all, again, and may your day be happy all the time.

Katsuhiko fujihira

Thank you all!

Michael-san, as usual, your work always makes us astonishing.
I sent and shared the pic with my daughters. It made them hilarious. :lol:

It became one of the most beautiful seasons. My wife always loves taking care of her small garden. Her effort poured there in last Autumn worked very well this Spring. Let her enjoy this moment while I clean the rooms and wash the laundry.:lol::lol:

1714347284328.png
1714347318986.png

1714347384775.png
1714347414718.png

1714347447893.png
1714347474754.png

It is the last Spring she spent her day off for this garden. From next Spring, she will be able to spend her holidays as much as she wants, just as I can spend my time building models.

Glad all is well with you and family.

I got these flowers for my Mom, which I'll give to her tomorrow.
1000015585.jpg

Shes big on the Lord of the Rings andn
Hobbit movies. So my brother got her the Hobbit Trilogy and sent it to me to give to her, since he won't be here. I had no birthday wrapping paper, and figured, I usually do something funny anyways, so heres what it looks like.
The special Walmart wrapping paper.
1000015586.jpg

Glad all is well with you and family.

I got these flowers for my Mom, which I'll give to her tomorrow.
View attachment 1814687
Shes big on the Lord of the Rings andn
Hobbit movies. So my brother got her the Hobbit Trilogy and sent it to me to give to her, since he won't be here. I had no birthday wrapping paper, and figured, I usually do something funny anyways, so heres what it looks like.
The special Walmart wrapping paper.
View attachment 1814688
Big love of yours to your mother wrapped in this Walmart wrap, handing her on her birthday. It's her boy's best way to express love in unpretentious. A bunch of flowers always makes her happy. 'big on the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies'. What a lady!! Happy birthday to her from me.

Big love of yours to your mother wrapped in this Walmart wrap, handing her on her birthday. It's her boy's best way to express love in unpretentious. A bunch of flowers always makes her happy. 'big on the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies'. What a lady!! Happy birthday to her from me.
She loved the flowers and gift. We here now eating at a restaurant. She says thank you, and because I've shown her some of the work you've done, she said just yesterday she was thinking of you.

Happy belated birthday good sir ! Just checking in here and I'm glad to see you still creating amazing work! I haven't built much lately myself. I've been concentrating more on my painting. I've done a lot of work lately and I'm starting to sell my paintings locally. Take care, you were always one of my favorites. Well wishes to you and your beautiful family.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back