Emperor's Tomb Manual

sasoz53

Just about finished. I have been working on it for some time. It's just for me. Taking a 2d picture of a manual and making it 3D and real. 65 inserts, it's been a lot of fun. I stuffed my first attempt with the guillotine on one of the 4-page signatures. Got a sketchbook from a mate and proceeded to start over. I then spent a couple of days staining the pages to make them look old with tea baths. Translated the French folder type manual that can be found on the replica pages. Now I only have the credit page left to do, which is pretty easy. A lot of people from RPF to add. I have made the journal so that you can look under some of the inserts, so there are folded pages, and back to the map etc. I have used a variety of papers and boards to complete the journal. The pages are pretty much in the correct order, but it does not matter if they are not. Already found a spelling mistake....doh.

00.jpg01.jpg03.jpg05.jpg07.jpg09.jpg11.jpg13.jpg15.jpg17.jpg19.jpg19a.jpg21.jpg23.jpg25.jpg27.jpg29.jpg29a.jpg31.jpg33.jpg35.jpg37.jpg43.jpg

Last edited:
Looks fantastic! Glad to see the inserts we made last year put to good use!
What is your reference for the map you used?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back