Half-Life 2 Combine Civil Protection Officer

Dent Eastwood

Hi there, I've wanted to do this build for sometime - thanks to Utri 's thread, I was inspired to finally attempt it once I saw he had templates for the vest which I downloaded, printed and have been working on for the past month. Comfortable now with starting a build thread to document it. Here you will see my progress from start to end.
1713836408542.png

With the templates from Utri and Hippiekid's templates, the instructions give you a solid idea on how it goes together. The process of wrapping the fabric around the eva foam shapes wasn't that bad ither, it just took sometime and patience to get done, which I mainly did on the weekends (took me around a month to get through all the pieces due to other interests and obligations.)

The fabric I chose was from HobbyLobby, and it was a LAPD looking navy blue that had a decent texture.
1713837460567.png

1713837486873.png

1713837537674.png

1713837603196.png

The jacket I'll be using is a Danish military surplus one I found that is very close to the look of the one in-game, and the pants are Spruce Green work pants by Red Kap workwear (thanks to HippieKid for the direction on the pants).

To be continued.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back