Merchandise and props you can buy at Disney’s upcoming Galaxy’s Edge attraction.

I was a tournament organizer, judge, and league leader for many years and traveled the east coast working and booking events.

It was a very large part of my life for 20 years.. 15 of those were working from them directly.
Very interesting!! Perhaps as a result of this conversation, Zip Recruited recommended me for a PR job with them in Washington! LOL

I ended up ordering the Dejarik table when it came back in stock. I got it for $90 shipped (thanks Disney Visa).

Edit - I forgot to mention, the Series 2 Dok Ondar crates are also more tan than the first series now:
144D099F-83E5-4146-830F-D16096693646.jpeg

I pulled Maul:
D9F45434-1685-44C6-9FAA-CB7C1CF579B0.jpeg

Just got back from some family fun at Disney World.

I picked up the new Nexuu (growls and purrs when stroked), the T-16 skyhopper, and electronic Djarik board all for 20% off using passholder discount plus I used my $100 Spira (with custom lanyard) that my family gave me for Christmas. As mentioned in previous post, the new holocrons and crystals were 20% off using my rewards visa special promotion from the Disney Store website. The Squadrons U-Wing is not from Disney, but received it from an Amazon May 4th sale, but so cool that I had to include it in the photo.

IMG_9166.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back