William Great Eagle cosplay "Man-of-Bats"

Renzmorht

Hello friends! I want to present to you my latest cosplay of Batman's family, William Great Eagle, Man-of-Bats. I made the pants, the shirt, the belt and the cowl (except for the feathers that I bought :) ) I didn't make the shoes either. But more than anything I wanted to show you all my costumes from the Batman universe.

"Bill Great Eagle is a Native American doctor from South Dakota. After serving in the American army in Iraq, he was inspired to become a costumed defender by Batman, and joined the Club of Heroes. His sidekick was his son, Little Raven, modeling himself after Robin.

After the Club's dissolution, Great Eagle lived in San Francisco with his family until he and his wife broke up. Returning with his son to his extended family in South Dakota, Great Eagle retook the mantle of Man-of-Bats and worked as a social activist. Despite his heroics, his talents thrived more in medicine and healing than in crimefighting. During Final Crisis, he helped tend to the wounded during the Battle of Blüdhaven.

Great Eagle joined the Club of Heroes once more and traveled to Gotham City to aid Batman on his battle against the new organization called the Black Glove.

After the formation of Batman Incorporated, Man-of-Bats and Raven Red were targeted for assassination on their Sioux reservation by the Leviathan crime organization. Batman intervened, and the father and son team defeated their attackers, suffering moderate injuries. Batman offered to give "Man-of-Bats Inc." the funds for additional vehicles, but was politely informed that anything Man-of-Bats received would go straight into his community work. "(DC Fandom)
Naipe Batman-29.jpg

I have all the cards :D

Here I am inside the batuniverse.
batmansposter2024.jpg

I hope you like my work, if you have any questions about any of the characters in the photo you can ask me, when I do new work, if you are interested I will show them to you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back