Firefly TV Bills - Anyone do any?

Mechamaniac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wondering if anyone has made any repros of the bills from Firefly. I've got tons of Serenity cash, but would like some Firefly cash to offset it.

IIRC, some one was making some, or was going to scan a screen used bill, but I can't find anything.

Only picture I have of firefly money:

Firefly_cash.jpg

Yea, check the propcircle, whitefalls stuff is great, and some other people have some variations of different bills that look great!

JI've got tons of Serenity cash, but would like some Firefly cash to offset it.

Exactly the problem I had! Serenity bills everywhere but no Firefly bills.
So i sat down and made my own :)

And here it is, the result of a couple of hours work in photoshop using all the images available. All bills are laser printed on vellum with metallic specks.

Thanks to Whitefall for releasing the 47 bill and fragments of his other bills and to Kurtyboy for his help creating them. :thumbsup

I'm going to release the files in the next couple of days

-Frank

I was going to offer bills at one point same as I offered the at cost Serenity bills. I planned to recreate the bills from the same source materials as the originals, but I never found time to, plus printing on vellum wasn't something I was able to do myself so I was going to have to outsource it.

Ok, here they are :love

Size for bill 1 and 2 is 16,25cm x 10,2cm and for bill 3-6 15,2cm x 10,2 cm.
I printed the bills this size on vellum with metallic specks and they look gorram shiny :lol

Bill1_thumb.jpg

www.wildzero.de/firefly/bill1.jpg

Bill2_thumb.jpg

www.wildzero.de/firefly/bill2.jpg

Bill3_thumb.jpg

www.wildzero.de/firefly/bill3.jpg

Bill4_thumb.jpg

www.wildzero.de/firefly/bill4.jpg

Bill5_thumb.jpg

www.wildzero.de/firefly/bill5.jpg

Bill6_thumb.jpg

www.wildzero.de/firefly/bill6.jpg

BTW: In the official companion vol.1 picture it looks like bill 4 and 5 are slightly smaller and also printed on normal or linen paper.

Have fun with them! :lol
Frank

Last edited:
Looks great, thanks!

Has anyone figured out where the weird face thing is from originally, or are these reproductions just based off scans of the visual guide?

Has anyone figured out where the weird face thing is from originally, or are these reproductions just based off scans of the visual guide?
The "face" was identified on propcircle I believe, as part of a bill from another country, I'd have to look up which one. I collected originals of all the source bills used which I indended to used to make high res versions of the series bills since scans from the book would yield fuzzy results.
original-bills.jpg

The building on the bills is the Ilinden uprising Monument in Macedonia.
Sith Sheriff Brody posted about it more than a year ago on the propcircle :lol

krusevo1.gif

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back