Gotham Police Car?

pelco

Has anybody built a gotham police car from the nolan batman movies yet or does anybody make decals for it? I picked up a 1:25 crown vic police car kit the other day for cheap and started thinking this would be a cool quick project. I know there used to be a kit for the original batman movie but haven't seen a new one yet.

These look kinda crappy
Gotham City Police Car Decals 1:24 Custom | eBay

I think i could find something laying around for the numbers but i need the logos even if someone has a hi-res pic of one i could use to make my own decals would be appreciated

large_TDK%20-%20GPD%20Vehicle-ydpkhyp9.jpg

Couldn't this work for a 1:25 scale model? I don't know how accurate it is, but I figured it'd be close. And I don't think you need a wallpaper sized image to scale down for your model.

work.7466915.1.sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,f8f8f8.gotham-police-department-badge-v1.png

Progress...the flash makes it look too bright but it is actually pretty close to the right color. The guy on ebay made me some custom logos, which look very good actually. One problem is the car is an older style crown vic. I might build another if i can find a newer one. Will post finished pics
DSCN0455.jpg

Almost there. I used dry transfer letters on the doors, i'm not too happy with them but it will have to do.
gothampolicecar.jpg

Really nice, looking great!

I got the Hot Wheels 1/18 Tumber a few years ago. I'm going to eventually repaint it and build a diorama with the car crashing through some jersey barriers. I'd like to make the dio look like it has motion, so I could have bits of the barrier built like they were in the middle of flying apart into pieces. If I could find a 1/18 Crown Vic and re purpose it into a GCPD cruiser that would be sweet.

Nice work!!!

The guy made me some other decals which appear to be 1/18 scale, just like the ones pictured. If you are interested pm me.

Really nice, looking great!

I got the Hot Wheels 1/18 Tumber a few years ago. I'm going to eventually repaint it and build a diorama with the car crashing through some jersey barriers. I'd like to make the dio look like it has motion, so I could have bits of the barrier built like they were in the middle of flying apart into pieces. If I could find a 1/18 Crown Vic and re purpose it into a GCPD cruiser that would be sweet.

Nice work!!!

Done for the most part. Not sure what i'll do for the black numbers on the roof. Even though the flash makes it look bright i wish it was a little bit darker blue. Maybe i'll make another, would be even better with a joker figure in the back seat

gothampolicecar4.jpg

gothampolicecar3.jpg

DSCN0502.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back