Narin Predator build

tk1608

Sr Member
Hey guy's...a complete change from the usual stuff I post here....it's a Narin Wolf Predator resin figure from AVPR..
Not many pics of the early progress, but I hope you likey..
This is him on the base before I worked much on the base, and he hasn't had the netting painted yet..

IMG_5409.jpg

Disembodied arms...
IMG_5408.jpg

IMG_5632.jpg

Backpack
IMG_5634.jpg

With netting done..
IMG_5635.jpg

The base...the stump is cast in already, but I added a few twigs from the garden, a few small pebbles, games workshop static grass and a sort of sand mixture, with dried herbs on top of all that. I used dried mint, chives and herbs du provance..
IMG_5640.jpg

All done..
pred2edit.jpg

prededit.jpg

He took about three weeks on and off, so not too long. It's a really well sculpted figure, and not much prep to do on it, apart from the usual mould seam line to get rid of and a bit of milliput here and there. Let me know what you think..

Cheers

Phil

Very nicely done. I just love painting the netting on Predator figures! Turned out real nice!

Looks amazing Phil. Id love to sit at something like this again, its surprising how relaxing a build like this can be.

lee

Fantastic paint job - Your base is incredible.

Always loved Nairn's sculpt's, would really love to get one someday.

Thanks for all the compliments guys..:)

The wolf came from a stall at a model show in the uk, I dunno where the guy with the stall got it from though...

Cheers

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the compliments guys..:)

The wolf came from a stall at a model show in the uk, I dunno where the guy with the stall got it from though...

Cheers

Phil

That link is to a recaster's site, just FYI.

Last edited:
Back