Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay

MatrixSpoon

Sr Member
Hello and Welcome...To the Most Excellent, Group Cosplay...

Dragoncon 2016
Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay

12654704_1008698409176656_5959604118020627171_n.jpg

As many of us know Dragoncon is fun...Dragoncon is even more fun when you dress up...

When you costume alone you have fun, you add one person that has the same theme, more people notice...
When you get a group with the same theme...Everyone crowds to take pictures, videos and so much more.

I'm trying to put together a big group cosplay for Dragoncon 2016. The theme will be the Bill and Ted universe,
I would mainly like to get everyone from the first movie but wouldn't mind characters from the 2nd movie either.
Also you can do any version that is shown in the movie.

For example, you could go with the classic Napoleon or you could go with the Waterloo version of him, or you could
go with the Joan of Arc with the chainmail or the simple version when shes in the mall.

It doesn't matter what Country, State, or City you live in...
To be a part of this group cosplay.
It just matters if your going to be attending Dragoncon 2016 for sure, that's it...

Costume Cast - Group List

Ted 'Theodore' Logan - Matrixspoon (Pleas)
Bill S. Preston -
Good Robot Ted
Good Robot Bill

Rufus
Napoleon
Billy the Kid - Helpfulnerd (Josh)
Socrates
Freud - (Pleas - Senior)
Joan of Arc - Pakersandquinn (Jennifer)
Abraham Lincoln - max headroom (Brett)
Genghis Khan

Beethoven

Princess Joanna
Princess Elizabeth

The Three Supreme Beings of the Future

Captain John Logan
Missy / Mom

Grimm Reaper
De Nomolos
Station 1
Station 2

Big Station

bill-ted-history.jpg

12654704_1008698409176656_5959604118020627171_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Matrix,

EXCELLENT!!!

Put me down for Billy The Kid.

I already have a duster, a hat and a replica Colt pistol. I've already got elements of that costume. I've also been looking for an excuse to do a cowboy / gunslinger cosplay.

Joshua

Matrix,

EXCELLENT!!!

Put me down for Billy The Kid.

I already have a duster, a hat and a replica Colt pistol. I've already got elements of that costume. I've also been looking for an excuse to do a cowboy / gunslinger cosplay.

Joshua

Sweet I have added your name to the listing...

Well, good news, my Dad is recovering really good from his surgery and he's planing on attending Dragoncon 2016, it will be his first Dragoncon as well as his first con, and he wants to cosplay, He has told me he is wanting to join the group, and go as Genghis Khan, I have added his name to the list...

Well, good news, my Dad is recovering really good from his surgery and he's planing on attending Dragoncon 2016, it will be his first Dragoncon as well as his first con, and he wants to cosplay, He has told me he is wanting to join the group, and go as Genghis Khan, I have added his name to the list...

Your Dad is awesome!!! Can't wait to see this groups cosplays come together.

So, my dad came and visited me for the holiday weekend, and talked cosplay pans for the group, he has decided that Genghis Khan is to much for him to bite off on his first cosplay, so he's going to go with the simple Freud cosplay. So that means that Genghis Khan is now up for grabs.

Nice...Would love to participate..not sure which character I could play off....at 6'7" and just big

When you say big do you mean big as in tall, or big as in built, or big as in based on your height and weight?...

There is always the big station from the second movie? But that would be a crap load or work...

When you say big do you mean big as in tall, or big as in built, or big as in based on your height and weight?...

There is always the big station from the second movie? But that would be a crap load or work...

Yea I just realized that. I don't think I'll have the time or $$ for pulling that one off :/

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back