I need some feedback on riddler cane.

Klybern

Now like it says I could use some feedback on a riddler cane . I know I am late to the party but it's an arkham city costume I'm making. I want to know if this looks to industrial. This is a costume I have been trying to make for a year or so now. Thanks so much for any input in advance!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0397.jpg
    IMAG0397.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 130
  • IMAG0396.jpg
    IMAG0396.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:
I know very little about metal work but I think it looks great. Is it possible to file the welding points so you have all clean straight lines (riddler has some serious OCD lol) looks really nice don't think I've seen anyone do a metal version before.

Also found this if it's of any help constructing the lower section the_riddler_s_cane___arkham_city__by_kingkonway-d7111ab.jpg

That's what I was debating some of the welds I put on as decorative others are more structural. I will more than likely grind down some of the decorative spots because you make a very good point lol. That picture is a great help I was have a bit of a difficult time with the actual cane part!!
The one draw back to using steel is it is very heavy lol.

I know very little about metal work but I think it looks great. Is it possible to file the welding points so you have all clean straight lines (riddler has some serious OCD lol) looks really nice don't think I've seen anyone do a metal version before.

Also found this if it's of any help constructing the lower section View attachment 625541

the diagram for the cane part helped a to!!!

IMAG0405.jpg

it is 100% real steel and i probably should have looked into that sooner lol

It looks awesome and will make a really nice permanent prop for your home or office.

If were going to a convention, I would use pvc pipe and craft or eva foam.

You could use this for a template and make something thats almost an exact replica for a lot cheaper....and it would be much lighter as well.

Good luck with the costume

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back