Back To The Future 3 Delorean wheels

martymcfly1955

Does anybody know if the wheels on the Delorean in BTTF 3 are just standard delorean wheels sprayed orangey/brown or are they different?

also what tyres were used??

Thanks

I've always wondered about it myself, as the Delorean uses 4x100 wheels and American cars of the time were 5 lugs at least. Lots of Delorean guys use adapters, but I'm not aware of that being something they did in the 50s. Of course you can't see what's going on with the hubcaps. Do any ever come off? It's been years since I saw that movie.

I do know for a fact that they would have used "tires" rather than "tyres" though. ;)

-Rog

I do know for a fact that they would have used "tires" rather than "tyres" though. ;)
-Rog
image.png
Given the fact that the OP is from the UK, and they refer to them as "tyres" over there, I would say he was correct in his usage. :thumbsup

Given the fact that the OP is from the UK, and they refer to them as "tyres" over there, I would say he was correct in his usage. :thumbsup

Ha ha, don't worry, I know that. Just a bit of a jab since it was wheels/tires from an American car (in-universe anyway). That's hilarious about the VW parts. Now it's even weirder (again, in-universe).

-Rog

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back