ODST Helmet WIP

Mados

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been working on this for about a week and a half. Its not really accurate, but more of my interpretation. Let me know what you Halo fans think. There isn't really much more that needs to be done, other than smoothing everything out before putting it in a mold. But if anyone has any suggestions I'd like to hear them!

Here's the ODST project I am working on. I thought I'd wait until ODST Halo 3 came out to do it more, but I guess I'll do the Halo 2 one:

c284e218b8.jpg

I'll have to show you some other pictures sometime. Awesome job so far man!

Or you could do it like Weta:

fdca8469b9.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I read to new book with the SPI ? armor. I'd really like someone to make that, just cut up some visors and maybe stick em together to make the one big one?

Mjolnir armor= I got the reference from your forum:lol The ones Doom posted, thanks for those. I need to join up! I would like to do the Halo 3 version, but I want to do the whole costume and the Halo 2 version is more in my league. The new one is almost entirely armor.

Thanks for the comments guys:)

Last edited:
covenant carbine rifle

Not really armor, but it is something other than master chief related. I have'nt been able to work on it much lately, but I began sculpting a covenant carbine rifle measuring 42" from end to end. Here's a couple snap shots of my early progress. I've done some more work to it since then, but don't have any pics yet. I initially started doing the sculpt based on the game model, hence the hexagonal holes, but will ultimately end up rounding it off.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back