ESB trooper helmet WIP

The Manlet

Sr Member
I've been working on this for a while still not finished. need accurate decals...
I can't believe i never posted here.
esb1-1.jpg

DSC05949.jpg

DSC05953.jpg

DSC05954.jpg

I made the woman wear it LOL

side1.jpg

DSC06090copy.jpg

DSC06094copy.jpg

gun.jpg

DSC06105copy.jpg

good work as usual, chaz! :love:thumbsup

my next helmet project will be a ESB also... your work convinved me once more...

Love to see ESB helmets get some love.
Soon when I go to auction off my extra v2 helmets, there will be an ESB style up for grabs. The only one ever to be made public by me.

Chaz, when I first looked at your pics on the FISD I thought that you had talent. (BTW I'm Dirty White Boy). Then I saw your ANH Vader on the SLD and I was blown away. And you are one heck of a gutiar player as well. With all of that being said,... stay away from my daughter untill you get a hair cut kid:lol

Love to see ESB helmets get some love.
Soon when I go to auction off my extra v2 helmets, there will be an ESB style up for grabs. The only one ever to be made public by me.

Cant wait to see what you have Gino. Is there nothing you wont over shadow me on lol

good work as usual, chaz!

my next helmet project will be a ESB also... your work convinved me once more...

I'd love to see some more weathered ESB troopers!

Chaz, when I first looked at your pics on the FISD I thought that you had talent. (BTW I'm Dirty White Boy). Then I saw your ANH Vader on the SLD and I was blown away. And you are one heck of a gutiar player as well. With all of that being said,... stay away from my daughter untill you get a hair cut kid:lol

LMAO
Don't worry i'm planing on marrying my long time GF:love

Last edited:
GF who models TK buckets=keeper. :thumbsup

Nice lookin bucket, then again I told you that the last time I saw these pics. :)

GF who models TK buckets=keeper. :thumbsup

Agreed... although you really should insist that she wears full lingerie and high heels etc. etc. when modelling the trooper helmet in future! :love:love

Just kidding... my last gf referred to my stormtrooper costume as 'that space-man thing', so it's cool that yours is into it :)

Nice work on the hlemet too!

Cheers,
John

Agreed... although you really should insist that she wears full lingerie and high heels etc. etc. when modelling the trooper helmet in future! :love:love

Just kidding... my last gf referred to my stormtrooper costume as 'that space-man thing', so it's cool that yours is into it :)

Nice work on the hlemet too!

Cheers,
John

Funny you should say that. my GF told me she wants to recreate this pic
511956641_6e28bd7933-1.jpg

:love

Great helmet, do you have a source for the decals yet, if so could you shoot me a PM as im also looking for a set for my TE HDPE :thumbsup

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back