Need the Batman begins Joker card image and evidence image

propcollector

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi this was posted in the paper props and it is no more...Can someone provide the front and back file for the joker card and the evidence card image for the bag.....Pleeeeeease

Wow. I can't believe everyone is ignoring you.

Surely someone can help him out. Nearly 100 people have read this.

If I had them saved, I would help you brother. If you don't find it soon, Ill post on the BOTB and help you out.

Hi this was posted in the paper props and it is no more...Can someone provide the front and back file for the joker card and the evidence card image for the bag.....Pleeeeeease

Hey Propcollector,

I didn't have them either, but they are still in the paper prop thread - page 34, at the bottom - the direct link is below:

http://jokerscrowbar.badongo.com/

It's set up a little odd - you've got to click the item you want to select it, then right click to download.

Hope this helps.
Mike

I know I''m a bit necro-posting here, but is there someone that can put that images as linked above bak online? thank you very much:thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back