Free Custom Water Cut Aluminum or Laser Cut Acrylic - 6th of August

Might be, I got my aluminum notice today as well. Sadly even if it does get here by the date it says, it won't give me enough time to finish up the Holster for the con this coming weekend.

Ah well. Pilots don't have to be armed.

I just got mine in the mail today! I didn't realize until I saw how fast the shipping was (they shipped out on Friday) but they're actually located in Atlanta, so it wasn't a long trek to my place. I'll be sanding these up and building a base soon. Should make a pretty slick saber display.

35k5yz7.jpg

Well, i got my package, and they sent me the waste area of my parts, not the shapes that were cut out. So a rectangular sheet with circles and octagons cut out. Don't know why they didn't leave everything together, maybe run a piece of tape across to hold the parts in, like a few lazer cutters I've dealt with.

Off to send an email...

Well, mine's lost... I was supposed to receive it the 18th, as per UPS, but it is has been stuck in Knoxville since the 19th - two and a half hours away from me. A lost package tracer has been filed but it takes 9 days to resolve... :confused:wacko :confused:angry:cry

Any further updates?????

Well... I was e-mailed by Big Blue Saw today: "UPS says that they are still looking for it, but will give up looking for it tomorrow. Hopefully I will have more information for you then."

They also told me: "We will make sure that you get your order, one way or another."

So I am hoping to get a replacement sent out next week...

It came Monday! But I was out of town until last night so I had to wait :cry to open it until then...

SuperBat.jpg

The larger Bat is 30.5cm wide and will be painted black to go with my big S (no jokes please) in a frame.

Any ideas on a common color for a backgtound?

Many thanks to SurferGeek for originally posting this!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back