Need a plaque and ideas for a Stitch display

sycor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I recently purchased a Disney Stitch Big Fig and plan to build a small pedestal to display it on. I would also like a get a plaque that said "Experiment 626" on it for the display.

I'd also like to get any other idea for a cool display just remember to keep them simple as my building skill are a step below beginner. :) The statue itself is about 2 feet tall and 2 feet wide.

049e_1.jpg

I have no ideas for the plaque. I just wanted to comment and say what a cool Stitch that is! I wouldn't mind one myself. If you put him in a case, It has to be the tube with the curved top. Either that or put him somewhere with a frog near by :lol

I hope you do a follow up when you do display him.

Cheers

Maybe do a oval shape like the base hes standing on. Brushed steel in color and raised lettering. Sort of like the batman chest emblem with the raised edge as well. And a bite taken out of the upper corner :):thumbsup

Maybe do a oval shape like the base hes standing on. Brushed steel in color and raised lettering. Sort of like the batman chest emblem with the raised edge as well. And a bite taken out of the upper corner :):thumbsup

That sounds a little above my skill level. :)

Where did you find this guy? I love stitch and he looks awesome!

Ebay. This one usually goes for around $300-$400. There is a whole series of them though and some can be gotten for around $100. It part of Disney's Big Figure (Big Fig) line.

I would have to go back and watch the movie again for any ideas. I can't remember if they had anything with 626 listed in the movie.

Awesome fig though. Wish I could afford one or at least find one.

I would have to go back and watch the movie again for any ideas. I can't remember if they had anything with 626 listed in the movie.

Awesome fig though. Wish I could afford one or at least find one.

I don't remember there being anything shown but I know they referred to him at Experiment 626 at some point.

The coolest Disney Big Figure thay have ever made. Had one, sad that I let it go. Although I have the coolest Pixar figures ever made. :)

There really was no plaque in the movie, so you can go with whatever you think works best. I am sure GATORBAIT9696 could whip up something fantastic if you really wanted one.

Other than that, you might look at some type of plasma electronic display in the background. Check out Thinkgeek.com for some, they always have cool geeky lab decorations there. I also recommend checking out the Disney Stitch's Great Escape on line for information onthe ride. You might get a better idea from how they designed the ride background. They did a fantastic job for the research lab breakout design.

Yeah I've dealt with Gator in the past. :) Which Pixar figs do you have? Pictures? Thanks for the heads up on the Great Escape idea. I will check it out.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back