Tour of Stan Winston studios with Jon Favreau

Cool video.

I (with several other of my friends) was EXTREMELY lucky to be able to visit the Stan Winston display room when I was over in LA for Celebration 4. It was an AWESOME experience and perhaps one of the most memorable. There was actually a lot more cool stuff in there when we visited, but I know that a lot of it has been auctioned at Profiles in History since our visit.

Chris

I´m sure that must have been a stunt mask, to hide the guys real face.
Or maybe Tony Stark will be revealed as a Skrull in the next movie!!! :lol

It was nice seeing the prototype for the Sideshow Iron Man bust in one shot. That piece looks impressive even in flat gray.

The blonde haired guy they were talking to at the studio is my wifes cousin Shane Mahan, now part owner in the studio. He gave us a tour 3 years ago, it was the highlight of my trip to LA.

It was nice seeing the prototype for the Sideshow Iron Man bust in one shot. That piece looks impressive even in flat gray.

That bust looked massive. Lets hope Sideshow offers a full size IronMan set of armour like they've done with the Endo-Skeleton. I'ld be first in line to place a order.

That's really cool. I have always wanted to go there. Sucks that Stan is gone.:unsure

Edit: I never noticed a female robot in irobot?

Last edited:
Seeing that doll's head in the video's and photographs always makes me laugh because the full figure was huge..

Here it is in the workshop. I stand 6' 4"

Stans_doll.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back