1:1 Silicone Grinch Bust

Chewie15

Sr Member
Hey Guys,

Wanted to show off a commissioned bust I wrapped up back in early November... a 1:1 Jim Carrey 'Grinch' Bust. This one was a blast to make!

SilGrinch1.jpg

SilGrinch2.jpg

SilGrinch3.jpg

I have quite a few new silicone busts I'm working on at the moment... a lot of classic characters (re-visited) ;)

H

www.howardsstudios.com

Last edited:
Overall it's great.

Application of hair along the hairline looks great as well. That stands out to me since I worked at a makeup effects shop and that required patience. Do it wrong and it ends up looking like it's applied like dolls hair.

I think this is one of your best works to date. I'm a big fan of the movie design and the hair app's on this are just incredible. I can't even begin to fathom how many hours you put into the hair ... punching much less styling it as well. Great stuff H!

WOW!

Another Incredible piece man!

So, are you still finding strands of green hair all over your shop?! LOL!

°Jeff

CAMPer

:eek I would love one of those! that is amazing, I just watched that movie, my favorite Christmas movie other than A Christmas Story. Awesome work, I love your website also!

G

Perfection as usual!

Howard, you really should mess one up every once in a while just to spice things up! :lol

Seriously love this one! I wasnt the biggest fan of the movie but thought jim carey and the makeup team did one hell of a job bringing this character to life looks-wise. And you nailed that look as well bud! :thumbsup

Back