emperor palpatine mask.

mrbungle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
got bored and sculpted a palpatine mask for some friends. here is the proof!! LOL

here is the pretty much finished sculpt. a little more clean up to do.

037-1.jpg

031-4.jpg

032-1.jpg

033-3.jpg

Last edited:
thanks. no it is going to stop at the top of the and at the ears. the robe covers these areas anyways. so that way you get aliitle more air than you would with a full silicone head.

yeah. the origianl one for ROTJ was just an appliance. full head mask are hot as hell. you would have do make up work around the eyes, ears and the mouth.

the slight overbite is there. this is a mask, not a bust. if i was sculpting a bust i would have put his trademark grin or snarl to his mouth. but thanks for the comment.

I stand corrected sir, it is there, I totally missed that second photo in the last set you posted. That is a splendid likeness. Will you be offering these masks? Very nice!!!! :)

"His hands were dirty, and his hair was messy, But Mr. Bungle didn't stop to wash his hands OR comb his hair... He went right to lunch." :)

That is a REALLY good sculpt! Can't wait to see the mask pulled from it!

thanks guys,.

got the mold done. after a couple of rejects finaly figured the mold out to get a decent casting. here is the casting, the one on the left is out of resin , the one on the right is out of dragon skin pro fx. it is sitting on a life casting of a freind of mine with a really big head so he kinda stretches the mask out some.

004-96.jpg

006-60.jpg

005-73.jpg

Back