sterling folding stock

propmainiac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello again

Was curious if anyone out there had any good pics of the folding stock on the sterling smg. Also some dimensions would help a great deal. I am planning another e-11 build and instead of buying a stock off the internet i thought someone here may have some good piccs. What I really need is a close up of the stock butt and the mechanism that keeps it from closing up on itself.

something like this?

IMG_5816m.jpg

Thanks for the pic but what i was referring to was the mechanism inside the stock butt. I saw a sterling manual that had illistrated instructions describing how to fold and unfold the stock. There was a part inside the stock butt that u had to depress to collapse the stock. Built my own scratchbuilt sterling blaster and would like to add this to the stock. after doing some more research I belive it is called the buttplate catch assembly. thanks

Last edited:
This may be more what your looking for in this pic... assembled stock on the bottom, broken down/disassembled stock in the middle and the exploded diagrams from the Mrk4 manual and one of them from the GoD book for the stock.

Back