Walking Dead Rick Jacket

he gave me a detailed explanation but i only have a rough idea of what it means. if you look in the pages before i’ve posted pictures of their attempt at it and its pretty solid. I guess there were really only a few things it could’ve been and they narrowed it down to that as the cause
yeah that sude showing looks nice but the collar still looks a little tall imo and obviously the shearling is not accurate but have they changed your shearling?

so he said he was gonna send me new pictures of the shearling they got on tuesday, he then texted me on wednesday saying they had it now and he would send me pictures that same day, but i never received them. In terms of the collar design though from the first attempt of my coat i thought they did very well. The backside looks pretty good. Fahdi had told me that the reason 3’s collar looks like that in the back is because usually there’s an adhesive/ stiching that holds the shearling down. However on number 3’s it is free in the back and not held down which gives it it’s appearance
99500536-7779-48BC-884A-582B35E37C16.jpeg
i read back to page 40 and found this. i think this makes more sense and i thought they folded it outwards

I guess you can, but why would you want to? If you don't fiddle with it too much (and don't think about it too much and just act naturally) it will pretty much stay that way.

It's funny to see how we tend to 'canonize' differences between jackets that probably weren't even that intentional to begin with.
idk it feels very distinct on rick for that jakcet

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back