RPF Costume and Prop Maker Community

BritWalker
BritWalker
Im guessing this will be delayed for a bit anyways with everything going on. Nice work on the modelling mate
DaveP
DaveP
That's great! Thanks. Is that the Yuma run? I'm not sure about the delay to be honest. Things are looking like they're going to get a lot worse before they get better! :( Things seem to be getting better in China though, which is where the parts are going to be machined. I've been gradually building up all the other parts ready to go ahead too...
DaveP
DaveP
I guess it'll most likely be after the virus has passed now though. Some on the list might be facing different circumstances by then. I guess we'll have to see what happens. I'll add your name to the list anyway. Hope you and your family are all safe and well!
BritWalker
BritWalker
Thanks Dave, Stay safe as well, you and your family :)
Reactions: DaveP
BritWalker
BritWalker
Hi Dave seen these on FB do you know if these would fit your hero box, its for the AS hero?

Luke ROTJ A.S.G
DaveP
DaveP
Hi. I'm not actually a member of that group, so I can't see the link. I've requested to join. Can you post a screen grab? I can give you the inner dimensions of the box if you need them.
BritWalker
BritWalker
he aint put any on his design, just fits the Anakin Starkiller hilt.. won't let me post a screen grab for some reason?? that's odd and annoying lol
DaveP
DaveP
I've been accepted in to the group now, so I think I know what you're talking about. I cant say for certain. All I can say is that my control box fits a wide Sloth board, which also fits the AS Hero. The "Mom" box has come out at virtually identical dimensions too. So in theory, it should fit without too much modification....
DaveP
DaveP
I haven't mentioned it on the Yuma thread yet, but when it does comes to doing my own personal Hero, I'll be making a board specifically to fit mine. Can't say for sure when that will be (need to get the run off the ground first). Once it's ready, I'll stick it on Shapeways for anyone that needs it. :) ...
Back