Done / Completed «Crimson Lord»: Maul lightsaber from "Solo" (by Lukyanov) [SOLD OUT]

in rebels the inquisitors referred to him as the shadow i believe, in solo he was head of the crimson dawn formerly the shadow collective. perhaps those could be useful in the name. this hilt is going to be epic. i am glad denis took this project as his next and believe he will have the best version.

SPOILER

Screenshot_1.png

Sorry, I figured the expression was universal lol. I’ll definitely be buying one no matter what. Likely multiples for different projects if they turn out as well as this looks

Some more low poly models. It will have opportunity to install two blades (I designed it for neopixel but it will work for tri-cree too), 4 spring-loaded buttons and new surface treatment.
I have already ordered the manufacture of the sample.

These pictures do not contain any screws, but I designed them as well as I could.
3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 9.png

And I think it will be 300$ for the empty hilt.
Now I want to design a chassis. Stay tuned and tell your friends :) It will be one and only limited run.

Some more low poly models. It will have opportunity to install two blades (I designed it for neopixel but it will work for tri-cree too), 4 spring-loaded buttons and new surface treatment.
I have already ordered the manufacture of the sample.

These pictures do not contain any screws, but I designed them as well as I could.
View attachment 995954 View attachment 995955 View attachment 995956 View attachment 995957 View attachment 995958 View attachment 995959

And I think it will be 300$ for the empty hilt.
Now I want to design a chassis. Stay tuned and tell your friends :) It will be one and only limited run.

Would you consider having them finished in a chrome shade rather than a bright, bare aluminum finish?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back