Done / Completed NEW RUN!! WITH METAL UPGRADES!‘66 BatRadio Transmitter

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
(07/16/19) I HAVE ALL OF THE PARTS ALREADY MADE FOR THE FIRST 3/5 RADIOS. THESE CAN SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS AFTER PURCHASING!!!

AS OF 07/12/2019, ALL BATRADIOS WILL COME WITH A NEW PEWTER CAST VERSION OF THE GRILL AND FAUX BUTTON FOR THE FRONT! NO LONGER INCLUDES RESIN VERSIONS WITH NO PRICE DIFFERENCE!

I finished my master for the '66 BatRadio (The TV Series Version) build I am doing (here:1966 Batman BatRadio/Transmitter scratchbuild) and have now posted a limited run of radios.

They will be cast in durable black urethane resin, with real screws, a backplate, all inner electronics, working button, the brass tinted pewter grill for the front, and the two all brass antennas.

These will NOT include batteries!
ARHXzZi.jpg

btGaE27.jpg

8V3HQYB.jpg

The prices for the radios is as follows:
KITS- $55 shipped (in US) / $65 shipped (International)
FINISHED- $75 shipped (in US) / $85 shipped (International)
METAL PARTS ONLY- $14 shipped (in US) or $28 shipped (international)

Thanks for looking,
PropReplicator2

Last edited:
Re: '66 Batman BatRadio Transmitter

Definitely interested in a kit. Out of interest, what will the electronics do?

It will be a simple push button, with a 9 volt battery and bulb to light up the Plexiglass area. Not much room for alot of neat stuff in these but if there was more room you bet there would be more features ;)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back