Done / Completed NEW RUN!! WITH METAL UPGRADES!‘66 BatRadio Transmitter

Re: '66 Batman BatRadio Transmitter

With the first run list filled, I will be molding and casting some of these this week and next and will upload images of a finished piece as time allows :)

Anybody else interested in a kit or finished piece will be placed on a second interest list.

Holy lack of updates Batman! Getting some better resins to cast in tomorrow and should be able to get all of these cast quite quickly. As far as electronics go, I've finally found a place that sells push buttons small enough to fit in the radio front under the custom-cast button. Stay tuned!

If there is a 2nd run, I would be interested.

Please send me a PM because I haven't been on in a while if you do.

Thanks
Kevin

Sent a PM to all on the list regarding payment information. I am acccepting payments from today until 10/10, but if you need a little more time just let me know and we can work something out no worries :). Keep a lookout on this thread and I will be updating the first post tonight with a test video of the lighting system and a mostly finished radio!

Last edited:

New images uploaded, accidentally left the brass circle plate at the work shop and the new resin (faux) button. The chrome bearings on the antennas are placeholders until the brass ones arrive :$

Just realized I still didn’t upload images of the finished radio! Sorry for that inconvenience guys! I get home from a business trip on Wednesday night and will try to take some pictures then. On another note, I’ve extended payment due dates to October 17th, as this is when I will be purchasing all of the materials needed to do the run.

thanks!

Thanks for the update. I'll be sending payment on 10/17
Okay great! Just send me a pm after the payment is sent with a PayPal transaction ID, and your shipping information so I know I will have the correct address. Thanks!

Ordered all electronics today and will spend the next week or so assembling the ones for the finished kits. Resin will be ordered in the next week or so once all of the payments come in. I’ve had one person pm me regarding change from a kit to a finished as of yesterday. If you wish to change from a kit to a finished, or a finished to a kit, please let me know by the end of this month or BEFORE you send payment. This will aid in less confusion and allow me keep track of everyone’s orders in a neat and orderly fashion. Thanks guys! :D

Is it too late to sign up? I've been watching the Thread in the main section, but haven't been checking this...

Is it too late to sign up? I've been watching the Thread in the main section, but haven't been checking this...
Not too late, but please note that the due date for payments is the 17th which is only 7 days away. You are definitely the last person I can put on this run though. Not wanting to bite off more than I can chew ;) PM incoming with PayPal info and important information.

Hey guys just a quick update on payments. Still plenty to recieve, if it can't be sent before the 17th PLEASE MESSAGE ME. It's necessary to let me know, so I only order however much resin, brass, and electronics I will need for this run. Thanks :)

Still waiting on a few more payments to come in.. other than that, all electronics for the finished radios have been finished and the antennas have all been threaded and tapped for easy assembly. The first week of November I will be casting all of the radio bodies for those that have been paid for. Then final assembly will take place and I hope to have everyone’s in the mail around the middle of November.

Hey guys, quick update. Painting will take a little longer than anticipated due to the ice and snow we have recieved this week. Should still have these out by the end of the month as long as the weather allows me to paint. Castings have been made and cleaned up. Antennas are getting tapped, and electronics are done. Waiting on the backplate screws to be shipped in this week!

As far as the first post goes, it has been updated so that those that have paid remain on the first list and those that have not have been moved to the “2nd run” list until a payment has been made. It looks like I will have just enough material for one more run after this, so if anyone wants in on that second run make sure to let me know in the next few weeks.

As far as updates go, everything is finished with the exception of painting on the finished radios. It’s really hard to paint these up with the ice and below-freezing temps we have here right now, and being in an apartment with my significant other she doesn’t want me airbrushing inside :(. As mentoined before, all that is left is paint, and final assembly.

Sounds good, and no rush...we're starting to get wintery weather here finally so hang in there, I'm sure you'll get them knocked out soon enough:)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back