Interest 1:6 Scale Snowspeeder Kit

tmax

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all.

Looking at the possibility of producing a 1:6 scale Snowspeeder 3D printed kit, for all you Hot Toys and Sideshow fans. The goal would be to make an accurate replica with opening canopy. We may also look at offering electronic kits to light up the cockpit, if the interest is there.

ziMG2Lg.png

vgfJ2C2.png

PUC3xft.png

6MBOi3T.png

Obviously this thing would be pretty big at approx 34" long. Found this image of a scratch built model to give you an idea of the size...

Jhy4N0w.jpg

Unsure of price at this stage. Really just wanting to see if there would be enough demand to make this project worthwhile.
Post your interest. (y)

Cheers,
T.

Awesome! and one of my favorite ships from the series as well! (had this as a kid, and was my favorite toy as well)

I like it and it would be an incredibly fun kit to build. I can only imagine a reasonable “pretty penny price”. Pieces at a time until completion would be in my price range. I am interested.

I would be interested at a smaller scale. Unfortunately, that scale is too large for me to consider where I would put the finished piece.

I am also interested dependent upon price, but an offering in a smaller scale might attract more potential buyers

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back