2 Iron Man Suits in Less Than 2 Months

PepMaster

Sr Member
After starting my commission thread in the JY a little while back I got a reply from Fourmx and ASavage. I have been at work this week cutting and building parts for both people and waiting on some parts to arrive for ASavage's suit that the parts are currently being cut out, I'm just waiting for them to arrive and I can begin building Mr. Savage a suit. As for Fourmx this is his chest that has been pepped, I just got the resin on the outside today and I'll go out in a little while to put fiberglass cloth and resin on the inside and probably coat it with the bondo tomarrow. Then to start on his arm pieces which I can get about 2-3 parts done a day on it. This chest/back was built in less than 2 days time. I had another one made before this one but it was destroyed after a child managed to get a hold of it, so I had to rush to make this one for one of my commissions.
t7hi5j.jpg

29zre39.jpg

2e0io3a.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back