2019 Los Angeles/ So Cal RPF PROP PARTY May the 4th

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
StarWarsDay-MT4thBWY_CMYK_Domestic-transparent.png
Come and join us for the 2019 Los Angeles RPF Prop Party. It's a truly amazing day filled with props, costumes, models, pizza and beer.

Bring your props, costumes, models, or movie/TV related items you want to show off and hang out with people just like you. If you've never been to this event...you're living under a rock! COme and nerd out!

What is a prop party?
A prop party is a gathering for any and all amateur, hobbyist and professional prop/costume makers to get together and share their work or just talk to others that share their same passion for movies, props and costumes.

When?
May 4th 10am-5pm

Where?
Frank Ippolito's Shop Frank Ippolito (this is a fully functioning prop shop) but there will be tables and tents for displaying your props and costumes.

2529 N Ontario St, Burbank, CA 91504

Cost?
$25 per person (this will be for food, drinks and table space if needed) I NEED PAYMENT ASAP. IF YOU DON'T PAY, YOU DON'T GET ENTRY!!

Please send this as a "gift" to my paypal address ( jedifyfe@hotmail.com ) and please add your name and RPF name. (sorry but no refunds)

I'm definitely going! not going to miss this. Love going there. I'll send payment once i find out if couple of my friends are going to go.

Last edited:
Interesting, I had no idea so many people were in LA... I guess it makes sense though?

Some people come from Orange Country, Riverside, Arizona, Nevada, Central California, San Fran, San Diego...etc. The LA RPF prop party is one of the oldest and most established parties other than Phillip's Texas Prop Party.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back