Deprecated ....

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks everyone!

model_library.jpg

Last edited:
I've had some interest, but unless it picks up I don't think there will be enough to justify releasing the files. Was considering switching from two options to maybe just one at $500 to keep it simpler and make a decision once 10-15 have jumped on, but it may not make a difference. I'll leave the thread open up for a couple more weeks and see where we end up.

It doesn't look like it will get to the minimum I set, but I'm considering releasing the list to those that have expressed interest so far anyway.

Sorry to hear that. I figured you would have exceeded the minimum, as I always see people asking for copies of your files on all your prop posts.
Keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. I figured you would have exceeded the minimum, as I always see people asking for copies of your files on all your prop posts.
Keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, maybe the timing is wrong or most folks just want one or two models... but it would just be too unmanageable doing it that way (and I don't want to set up a "shop"). But for those that like the same properties and are looking for things to print, there's a lot there to do!

I'll leave this open just a little longer.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back