5 Foot Falcon Replica - ANH

I remember when a lot of these 5-foot builds were just getting started here on the RPF years ago and it seemed like a beautiful crazy dream. Well it was a crazy dream and it is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for making this!

I can't even ....
A stunning recreation, top to bottom. Every original part in its place, the paint job, the decals. And such clear photography. Man.

Aaaah! There is so much that I now can´t unsee when I look at other incarnations of the Falcon!!! Dang, ignorance is bliss.

This completely UNREAL!!!

giphy.gif

That is stunning. I’m still toiling away on my Bandai 1/72, hoping to make it look a fraction as good as what you’ve put together. Amazing work![emoji106]

That lighting test video is Awesome ! Especially love the way it’s power can be increased too.
I swear, your model replica could easily be confused for the Real Screen filmed one!

Honestly Brilliant.:love:

Ged

Stunning model, Sean! Just fantastic! That final touch of the lighting really drives it home (no pun intended). You’ve made me spend a lot of time looking at various Falcon kits this last week - I’ve got to build one, however disappointingly small whichever one I end up with will be, just for the fun of trying to paint and weather it after seeing how amazing yours has turned out...

Dan

This is beyond words, Sean! I've always been a huge fan of your work and you NEVER disappoint when it comes to the tremendous skill and awesomeness of your builds! Absolutely incredible!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back