Activating People's PMs - Mass Email?

WebChief

Sr Member
Any plans for a global email telling people they need to activate themselves to be able to receive PMs? Is this even possible to do?

THanks!

It's definitely possible to do, and with a little creative coding, you should be able to send it only to users who haven't enabled their PMs yet. :)

During the migration in and out folders got swapped, and other fun things. The question is, though, is can you receive PMs now?

You had "yes" checked for "receive PMs only from buddies and moderators". Changed it to "no". That should do it!

During the migration in and out folders got swapped, and other fun things. The question is, though, is can you receive PMs now?

I still have this problem and before realizing it, I had already deleted my outgoing messages which were actually my received ones. Is this going to be fixed at some point? They are still swapped.

Thanks in advance.

From what I gathered from reading all these threads was that the old pm problem is not fixable and that you should save them to your harddrive and then clean your pm box.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back