Adult Image on the Address Bar with Database Errors??! What ?

propsculptor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have been getting Database Errors today (Like this one Below) and I noticed what looks like an Icon image of a Buttock, is the RPF still being Hacked???

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Error Returned
mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'badwords','emoticons','attachtypes','multimod','bbcode','ranks','profilefields','rss_calendar','rss_export','components','banfilters','settings','group_cache','systemvars','skin_id_cache','forum_cache','moderators','stats','languages' ) SQL error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query SQL error code: Date: Sunday 03rd of December 2006 05:29:16 PM

We apologise for any inconvenience[/b]

I'm getting the error messages. In fact, it took me 3 times to post this message.
Haven't noticed the other thing...

EDIT: :$ alright, well, apparently, only 2 times.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(synasp @ Dec 8 2006, 10:32 PM) [snapback]1374213[/snapback]</div>
Update here if you're still getting errors (copy/paste the error)
[/b]
Yes, these errors should definitely be gone at this point...though I'm not sure if there was ever an adult image? :confused

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back