Advanced Incantations - Extended HP universe

shmartybird

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,

This is my first post since Prisoner of Azkaban came out, and I've been lurking a lot!

For years I've been waiting for MinaLima to produce some high quality book/prop replicas that we can buy.

Recently I've been working on a couple of book pages inspired by the movies to vent my excitement about the Magical Beasts production. Thinking about doing a run of posters/AdvInc leaflets.

Let me know what you think...

Page28pic_zps79341c8f.png

Last edited:
These are great. Was wondering what the cover would look like? If there is a cover? I'm not familiar with Advanced Incantations. Was it a book in the films? I havent read the books or watched the films in a while. Perhaps a marathon is in order.

These are great. Was wondering what the cover would look like? If there is a cover? I'm not familiar with Advanced Incantations. Was it a book in the films? I havent read the books or watched the films in a while. Perhaps a marathon is in order.

Thanks! No the book isn't canon, but I figured they have Advanced Potion Making, and Extreme Incantations, so surely there's an Advanced Incantations knocking about in Wizarding Britain ;). Haven't done a cover yet, but that's not a bad idea! Might start working on one.

More later, but for now - double page incoming!:

Page5455pic_zps87eca2b8.png

Hi guys, still working at these the odd weekend. Bought some fonts from MyFonts over Christmas too, so am thinking about re-doing some of the titles, etc.
Modified the Alarte Ascendare page a little today - feels more fitting. (PM me for a high rez version of the original):

Page26-Stained2_zps515cce2b.png

Also, just cranked this one out. I think it's my favorite so far :D:

Page38_zps2fde8847.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back