Agent Carter

I have a few of those I made the smaller labels, deposit slip and the business cards. I usually put them in FREE with Special Peggy Dossiers. I don't make them very often as I tend to stick to the large A5 and A4 items now.

Dossier Covers I am just about finished with now, just acquired the Dossiers used in the SHIELD show by the INHUMANS and once I have released the Hawkeye Set I think I'm calling it a day. Now having more than 25 variations of Dossier Covers can get a little monotonous!

I'm currently printing off DECALS and magnets for cars, ceramic mugs, and wall tiles. I also have a few Project PEGASUS T Shirts now which I am about to gift to competition winners at our local cons I think....

just a little some thing for all you Agent Carter fans for later in the year.

I made a few Calendars this year for my Cosplay followers. On the reverse I made it into a postcard and put a Christmas Image on...
It is a pretty rare image I took a freeze frame from a GIF online of Peggy Carter and Steve Rogers Dancing. I ran it through a vintage filter, then used GIMP2 software applied a couple of layers and you have the outcome below!

Below you will find that image - hope it is handy for a few of you later in the year....

Regards ELjay, SHIELD Librarian at TriskelionHQ

TriskelionHQ_LJ-eljay.jpg

yeah I liked making that picture of Peggy and Steve, it took ages of freeze-framing an online GIF to finally get the image spot on, I then had to resample it through a couple of filters!

Thank you for your kind words :)

Been a busy day here - these are heading off to some cosplay competition winners at a Comic-con in the STATES.

Hope you like. Spot the Agent Coulson SWORD ID Card. That is an exclusive I made that so when you view it at different viewing lengths
your eye is drawn to different areas of the card. So when viewing at a distance your eyes are drawn to the Star/Solar Flare.
It took a while to master and a few extra cards, but turned out quite well!

The STARK card is not my design - I always give those away FREELY at conventions to Agents in cosplay.
The Stark Visitors Pass is off here, that's one I tend to give away to people who visit the SHIELD stand if I attend a comic con.

I have a few Captain Marvel ID Cards now, the one below is based in the current time period, I did one for the 70s and one for the 80s too!

Cosplay ID Cards 2019A.jpg

Hi! My first post on the RPF!

Enjoyed the Agent Carter series immensely, so was quite sad to see it cancelled. Props are also pretty hard to come by! Out of impulse, I purchased this item from the Propabilia website, which had a few screen-used and production-used items for sale.

This particular letter was actually part of Steve Rogers' personnel file, featured briefly in season 1. It may be of some interest to Agent Carter / Captain America fans. If anything, it has a nice example of the SSR logo. :D

agent carter prop letter.jpg

Hi! My first post on the RPF!

Enjoyed the Agent Carter series immensely, so was quite sad to see it cancelled. Props are also pretty hard to come by! Out of impulse, I purchased this item from the Propabilia website, which had a few screen-used and production-used items for sale.

This particular letter was actually part of Steve Rogers' personnel file, featured briefly in season 1. It may be of some interest to Agent Carter / Captain America fans. If anything, it has a nice example of the SSR logo. :D

View attachment 1020826
Nice work thank you.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back