Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Oh can't wait to see this one, I liked the S.H.I.E.L.D. stuff I saw at Captain Marvel.
I created a new thread for Miss Marvel with some fairly new exclusives, I'm currently sending out FREE agent carter and Dooley business cards to people though I think the last few are going out tomorrow.

I may print some more off next week along with a request I had for my SHERLOCK HOLMES Business cards again. The Dooley business cards were quite enjoyable to make, and managed to print them off on some antique variation card. I sent a few sets of these off to a murder mystery group!!

Finally finished Team SHIELD ID's - so glad DEKE came back as I did 2 x SHIELD ID Cards for him about 18 months ago, but did not post them up as some one complained.. lol...->>>
-
I now have DIRECTOR "MACK" and YOYO in the collection, if people would like to see the full set show me some LOVE and LIKES and I'll get a picture up shortly :)

I had a couple, but I no longer make them, I think Bobatrek on here or Lois Molnar on Facebook might do them.

Who is holding the Fury ID Card in the second image?

Finally finished the Agents Of SHIELD TV SHOW ID Cards.....

-
Team 1 SHIELD ID CARDS DELUXE.jpg
Enjoyed doing them... also did Dekes which can be seen in another thread!

Mack, Yoyo, Fitz, Jemma, Daisy, Ward, Coulson and May ID Cards.

-

These were all based on the earlier Season issue with no clearance level on the cards. I did, however do a few spare of Mack n Yoyo more upto date with clearance Levels on incase I get requested for them.

I have Fury as well, though not sure if I will be revisiting the prop making for a while, I'm losing the enthusiasm now I have made over 100 lol

No problem, you're welcome.

Maybe you can help me as well. What is the name of the font underneath the photograph?
I used Frankling Gothic, but your version is looking more authentic.

Last edited:
Maybe you can help me as well. What is the name of the font underneath the photograph?
I used Frankling Gothic, but your version is looking more authentic.
I took the photograph with text from this image, so I didn't need to find correct font for it:

zj3ueguw4x451.jpg

And here is my updated version with Britannic Bold:

1955-SHIELD_ID_print_front.png1955-SHIELD_ID_print_back.pngCarter_ID_elisabeth.png

Signatures and thumbprint are also from the image above.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back