Unlimited Run Agents of SHIELD Water Bottle Labels

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For sale are sets of three self adhesive waterproof (made for waterbottles) SHIELD H2O water bottle labels. All you have to do is apply it to your own water bottle and you will be ready to hydrate!

The labels are approximately 8.8" x 2.25" so you better make sure you fine the appropriately sized bottle. I think the Target brand water works best, myself.

They are $10 for a set of three shipped. Payment is by PayPal to bobatrek@aol.com.

H2O1.jpg

H2O2.jpg

H2O3.jpg

H2O4.jpg

H2O5.jpg

H2O6.jpg

I got mine the other day and it is exactly the clean and precise work I've come to expect from the decal master. Now I need to head to Target to get some bottles so I can hydrate like a SHIELD agent! :D

I got mine the other day and it is exactly the clean and precise work I've come to expect from the decal master. Now I need to head to Target to get some bottles so I can hydrate like a SHIELD agent! :D

LOL :lol

These look so cool. I copied your picture and printed them out and put them on a couple bottles, my printer sucks though. I'm glad you decided to make these so you can take more of my money.
For those that have not bought from Bobatrek. These are great quality items. I have so many of Bobatrek's labels and stickers and they really are superior quality.

These look so cool. I copied your picture and printed them out and put them on a couple bottles, my printer sucks though. I'm glad you decided to make these so you can take more of my money.
For those that have not bought from Bobatrek. These are great quality items. I have so many of Bobatrek's labels and stickers and they really are superior quality.

Thank you, sir.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back