ALL VINTAGE Obi-Wan Lightsaber Parts FOR SALE!

Buy now for 9999 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase
Hi everyone!

For sale I have every part you need for a vintage/real parts Obi-Wan (Alec Guinness) Lightsaber prop from Star Wars A New Hope.

*Please note, these prices do not include shipping or fees. PayPal F&F is preferred. International shipping is available. Message me directly to discuss!

*Do not press the buy button!

IMG_5072.jpeg

I have listed each part with their respective prices and close-up images below:

Vintage / real Rolls Royce Derwent Female Balance Pipe (GREAT condition, the top ring has been hand-weathered) - SOLD

IMG_5079.jpeg

IMG_5077.jpeg

IMG_5074.jpeg

Vintage Inert Hales No 3 Mk 1 with assymetric/correct size cubes and a great lip profile - includes all components (not pictured) except for the rod, has had a professional and seamless windvane repair and has been refinished by a veteran blacksmith (schrodinger) to a protective, beautiful and practical rust patina, no upkeep required! - ON HOLD

IMG_5086.jpeg

IMG_5080.jpeg

Vintage Marconi Elliott Anita 1011 MA Transistors (already attached to threaded posts) - AVAILABLE £625.00 (£900.00 for the entire clamp config, i.e. the transistors, clamp, spacer and vintage washer!) - the bubble strip is a replica.

IMG_5087.jpeg

IMG_5088.jpeg

Vintage NOS Armitage Shanks Cold Handwheel (has never been used in a bathroom! found in storage..) - a couple barely noticeable surface scratches here and there. Handwheels in this condition are very hard to come by (also includes the carriage bolt and has been flipped already) - SOLD

IMG_5092.jpeg

IMG_5090.jpeg

IMG_5093.jpeg

Vintage Exactra Ti-2000 Fully Rounded/Frosted Bubble Strip (not yet cut) - SOLD

IMG_5094.jpeg

*BOOSTER SOLD*

Many thanks. As mentioned, message me directly if you are interested. All the best! :)

Attachments

• IMG_5081.jpeg
    IMG_5081.jpeg
    669.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5091.jpeg
    IMG_5091.jpeg
    717.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I've done many dealings with Kian in the past, he's an upstanding guy and is super easy to work with! Buy with absolute peace of mind, you'll get some amazing parts at extremely reasonable prices!

Back