Limited Run Aluminum Bodies for The Wand Company 10th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello everyone,

I have for sale 29 aluminum bodies that you can use on your 10th Doctor Sonic remote, to turn them into a 9/10 sonic screwdriver replica from series 1 and 2.

esonicbody_zps6d78176a.jpg

esonicbody3_zpsdd396c07.jpg

esonicbody2_zpsb4908754.jpg

When done, your sonic remote will look like this series 1 prop replica
ecclestonupgrade4_zpsc4904e8f.jpg

You can see more pics and info on this modification here
http://www.therpf.com/f9/wand-compa...chris-eccleston-replica-aluminum-body-219059/

To complete this mod, you'll need a dremel, super glue, crackle paint, a 3/4" copper tube fitting (can be found at any hardware store for a dollar, a tactile switch (which can be found at any electronics store for a buck or so) and one of these parts from shapeways http://www.shapeways.com/model/1717084/wand-company-button-eccleston-mod2.html?li=aeTabs

If you're an Eccleston fan, a fan of Tennant's first run of episodes, or just want an aluminum body on your sonic, the prince for these is $40.00 plus $5.00 shipping in the US or $8.00 shipping anywhere else in the world. I accept paypal at ddstokes@aol.com. Please include your shipping address and a note as to your board name on the RPF. If you buy one of these from me, please post here to help me keep track of how many are sold.

Thanks

Dan

Last edited:
Regarding the Shapeways button, which one is preferred? There are several choices.

It depends which one you wish. I chose black strong flexible and it looks great. But, if you wanted some of the blue/red light to show through, like the original wand sonic design, translucent detail should work well for that.

I got the piece a while ago but wanted to post a glowing recommendation. It looks very nice. Worth the 40. The Want Company sonic feels OK, but needs the weight that this piece will provide. Not sure when I'll find the time to actually work on it it, but I'm excited.

Do you still have any painted bodies left? Not 100% certain I'm going to dive into Doctor Who props, but if I were, an accurate 9/10 screwdriver is the top of my list. :)

Hello all Happy Holidays! :)
I would be interested in one painted if you still have them! If not bare aluminum is fine Thank You for offering these!
I received two of The Wand Company 10th Doctor's Sonic Screwdrivers for Christmas! :)

Don't waste time, or time will waste you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Fellow RPF members:)
I just received my aluminum body for the Wand Company's 10th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver!
I asked Anakin Starkiller if he would paint one for me, Well here it is! it's a very awesome piece of work! The crackle paint is beautiful look for yourself.
I'll post more pictures when i take more. Enjoy!
IMG_1974.JPGIMG_1970.JPGIMG_1975.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back