ANH Devastator Part Maps

This is great stuff, and much appreciated. Maybe the references I uploaded to your other site can help with further part IDs and mapping.

Now if someone would just do the Avenger model, I could die happy. Ish. Happyish.

Note: I have a metric f'k-ton of Avengers photos (about 6,000 last I checked) and would be happy to collaborate on a section-by-section parts map. If four or five of us split the project among us, we should be able to finish it by...2040. Ish.

This is great stuff, and much appreciated. Maybe the references I uploaded to your other site can help with further part IDs and mapping.

Now if someone would just do the Avenger model, I could die happy. Ish. Happyish.

Note: I have a metric f'k-ton of Avengers photos (about 6,000 last I checked) and would be happy to collaborate on a section-by-section parts map. If four or five of us split the project among us, we should be able to finish it by...2040. Ish.
If you want to post them over on my site I can take a look. (maybe not all 6000, lol) Maybe we could do comparison shots. Like one pic with both the Avenger and Devastator part maps?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back