ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Well, So now that celebration is over, any bets on when we will get the next update from Anovos? All they have left is to update the shipping dates, tell us when we are getting our stuff.....I am betting it will be awhile.

Wouldn't that be shocking.

So did anybody speak up at the panel? I was hoping there'd at least be some booing at Anovos.

There was a Celebration recap video mentioning that video recording during the panel was not allowed. This is completely unsupported, but I have to wonder if damage control might have been the reason why incase anything happened with EFX or Anovos.

So did anybody speak up at the panel? I was hoping there'd at least be some booing at Anovos.

There was a Celebration recap video mentioning that video recording during the panel was not allowed. This is completely unsupported, but I have to wonder if damage control might have been the reason why incase anything happened with EFX or Anovos.

The panel had about a half dozen licensed vendors to talk about their various collectable goods—there was barely enough time for every panelist to speak much less time for questions/comments from the audience.

Cancelled my ANOVOS Kylo Ren costume in December, got the refund in January, ordered all of the parts for Kylo by February and got it 501st approved today.

It's amazing how good the fan base is at producing high quality items and how fast they are at doing it. Despite ANOVOS, this is probably the best time to be a crazy Star Wars fan.

Cancelled my ANOVOS Kylo Ren costume in December, got the refund in January, ordered all of the parts for Kylo by February and got it 501st approved today.

It's amazing how good the fan base is at producing high quality items and how fast they are at doing it. Despite ANOVOS, this is probably the best time to be a crazy Star Wars fan.

Its sad that fan makers with a shady past are pumping out items faster then Anovos with much better customer service .

I never had a smoother transaction then I did with Shadow FX.

Its sad that fan makers with a shady past are pumping out items faster then Anovos with much better customer service .

I never had a smoother transaction then I did with Shadow FX.

Not sure if any of the makers I have dealt with had a shady past or not but I do know that they had awesome customer service and turned around a fantastic product.

In the end, if ever, I would love to see Sean's Kylo next to the Anovos. I bet they are comparable but no way to know.

Last edited:

You got your refund a month out eh? I requested mine, which they said they would honor, in Feb and I'm still waiting.

Images from the collection panel: Rebelscum.com: The Star Wars Celebration Chicago 2019 Collector Panel

Now for a little Saturday fun.

I have a riddle for you....

Who has four thumbs and your money?

THESE GUYS!!!

fullsizeoutput_3005.jpeg

Last edited:
I really can't fathom how they are still afloat when barely any product is sent out and majority of people canceled orders. Who is funding this company?

I really can't fathom how they are still afloat when barely any product is sent out and majority of people canceled orders. Who is funding this company?

How do you know the majority of people have canceled their orders?

How do you know the majority of people have canceled their orders?
Exactly. Going through this thread, you'll find a handful of folks who (quite understandably) canceled their orders. But overall I would bet that the actual number of cancellations compared to orders are pretty low. They're certainly high enough to cause problems for them (a few canceled high-dollar items like a fully Kylo suit will sting- if five people jump off that one, suddenly you have a 'bill' of $30+k to settle) but between the RPF and the collector group on FB, we're probably only a small part of their customer base. Looks like they're shipping a lot of helmets now, so that's encouraging (though not something I have on order). I'm guessing all the smaller items such as the dedications plaques, models and games are boosting the finances a bit.

They need to get to updating the shipping calendar ASAP and hope that this time it sticks. And they need to show that all those messages that came before Celebration were more than just temporary damage control.

Has anyone been given any clarification on the "no refunds" thing? Did you have to ask for the refund before the 11th or is it enough to just have ordered before then?

I'll say that I was getting a bit of communication in the couple of weeks leading up to Celebration from their Support but have had zero communication replies since Celebration ended. Week 16 since my refund process started.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back