Suggestion Any chance of an original movie prop/costume section for the Junkyard?

RonsMovieProps

Wasn't sure where else to put this. But can we get a junkyard section for just original movie props/costumes? I don't even attempt to look through there now because of the massive daily flow of all the rest of the items.

Ron, we are actually in the process of working on a MAJOR revamp of the Junkyard. While we aren't planning to create an original prop only section, I do think you will see a major slowdown and a lot of the riff-raff stuff will no longer be there.

Ron, we are actually in the process of working on a MAJOR revamp of the Junkyard. While we aren't planning to create an original prop only section, I do think you will see a major slowdown and a lot of the riff-raff stuff will no longer be there.

Awesome, look forward to less riff-raff. I dont suppose there is a way to show on the OP thread what country he is from before you click on it?

Awesome, look forward to less riff-raff. I dont suppose there is a way to show on the OP thread what country he is from before you click on it?

We actually will be doing something close. Not quite what country he is from, but where he is willing to ship to.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup

We actually will be doing something close. Not quite what country he is from, but where he is willing to ship to.

Just an opinion, but some way to isolate original props from everything else might be kind of cool... I collect originals when I can, but don't really search all of the junkyard on a daily basis... If not a little original prop sub-forum, maybe a common flag/indicator that's easily searched for? I guess that might depend on how much you want to integrate originals into the RPF...

For shipping, I'd love it if the location field of each member's profile was a mandatory field, and has to be filled with a real location (at least, if they want to sell in the jy). Where they are willing to ship to is important, but more importantly is where they are shipping from. If its an oversized 500 pound figure or something, I don't care if they are willing to ship, it's probably too expensive... But if they are in the same town as me, I'd be much more willing to just pick it up myself... (Just an example) And its easier to judge what shipping costs might be. Both pieces of information are very important in a sale forum...

To go along with this, it would be awesome if we could get a sub-forum for full costumes.

- - - Updated - - -

To go along with this, it would be awesome if we could get a sub-forum for full costumes.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back