Anyone have Apocalypto prop photos?

dropshipbob

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just saw this movie a few days ago and I love it. The Mayan culture and history has always been a favorite of mine and some of the weapons they used caught my eye, like the knife called by "Zero Wolf".

I'd be fairly sure no one has tried making this, so I wanted to see if there were any pictures of it before I even thought more about the matter.

Or if someone has by chance given this a go, I'd love to see it.

I'd be fairly sure no one has tried making this, so I wanted to see if there were any pictures of it before I even thought more about the matter.
I loved that Blade to!

I have seen something similiar to it years ago by a Custom knife-maker, needless to say being built by a custom knife-maker out of Obsidian sp? it was very expensive!

Last edited:
My wife and I went on vacation in Mexico years ago and they had obsidian knifes available for purchse, but I didn't try it thinking it wouldn't make it through customs.

There were many cool weapons in that movie, but Zero Wolf's blade seemed to have a bit of focus on it. I assume the handle was some sort of carved bone...probably supposed to be human?:eek

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back