Avengers: Endgame (Pre-release)

Sorry to take this even further OT, but Hateful Eight is the only Tarantino movie with an intermission. Unless you're counting Kill Bill which would be one super long intermission.

possible spoiler so I'll leave some space -

been seeing these pop up all over Facebook for ads selling the new suit hoodies. Anyone here thinking they can put one together before the end of next month?

avengers-endgame-captain-america.jpg

Guess just have to check every morning. The runtime was finally announced so theaters can set up showing schedules. I suspect it should be this week.

Saw another article saying it's over 3 hours long and whining about intermissions.

How come all of these calls for intermission fail to mention that all the LOTR flicks pushed or crossed 3 hours and had no intermission. I wouldn't mind one, but the complaints are a bit much.

...How come all of these calls for intermission fail to mention that all the LOTR flicks pushed or crossed 3 hours and had no intermission. I wouldn't mind one, but the complaints are a bit much.

Because LOTR fans are masochists. they'll skip going to the bathroom so they can finish a chapter in one of the books. weirdos, the lot of them :p

I'm still young enough to not have any bladder issues, but due to a series of not well-thought-out decisions earlier in the day prior to me going to see Return of the King, I went into the theater finishing off a 32 ounce Gatorade. Bad idea, but I'm glad I brought the bottle in with me. :lol:

Earlier reports put the on sale date as either March 25th or April 2nd. We already know the 25th didn't happen, but it'll be nothing like Infinity War's "trailer and tickets on sale."

I also heard that they go on sale on April 2nd. If this movie doesnt beat avatar I dont think anything will.

You'd think they would have started advertising tix sales a week ago if tickets are going on sale tomorrow!
I have the dubious task of getting tickets to the premier in Mexico and tickets the first Sunday here in the states. Not looking forward to trying to navigate the Spanish webpages even though google translate seems to do an average job.

Fandango at least has tickets listed, though it doesn't seem you can buy anything yet. There's also apparently an opening night event, but there's no info for it yet (but there are times).

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back