Interest Aztec Sonic Screwdriver Kit

Bluebox303

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
16009997_382450448773701_761764652_o.jpg
^prototype [There are quite a few errors. I will be posting pics of the new prototype once it comes in.]

Interest thread for a kit of the Eccleston/Tennant Aztec Sonic Screwdriver.

Not claiming 100% accuracy, but I am trying to get the screwdriver as accurate as possible. Any help would be much appreciated.

The kit is fully screw threaded, and will extend. The extension mechanism uses O-rings and a pin system which will keep the upper section from rotating when extended.
More pictures and a video of this will go up once the new prototype comes in and flaws are ironed out.

Need at least 20 interested to start the run.

Kit will 275$ shipped, but that may decrease depending on how many people are interested.

I won't be crackle painting, or assembling electronics.
If you'd like your sonic crackle painted with sound, I would recommend contacting SanHolo80.

Thanks for looking!

Interested and would also like to volunteer my crackle painting services. I can do the screen accurate 9th sonic crackle paintjob on these.

I actually figured that there was not much interest on this, but I do have the new prototype stored away, so I'll put it together and take some pictures.

This particular prop, I'll call it the Aztec A prop, is what I'm looking to replicate.

Now, this is the latest prototype.

Side Profile:

Pressure-fit end bulb:

Screw-threaded ball-joint:

Screw-threaded collar and tail connector:

Grip interior:

Note the two channels. The upper one is for button wiring, and the lower one is for the two guide pins to make sure the emitter doesn't twist out of alignment.

Ridge Profile:

The varying surface finishes will be sorted out - the acrylic will be polished, and the aluminum parts will be given a polish.

Feedback/questions are much appreciated!

I'm interested as well depending on when it will be available, right at the moment a bit short in funds...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back