Beckett’s Imperial Hat and Googles; help needed

That looks like more of a custom variation of the imperial officer googles rather than a seen on screen type. They seem to utilize the same vintage style Russian pilot goggles. They also look like they swapped out the strap and added the greeblies like Beckett’s. However they did not seem to cut down or paint the seal nor did they add the greeblies over the lenses but it does look like they added some sort of lip at the top of the lenses.
I’m not sure on any of it, but it’s a hell of a cool photo. I’m just looking to get a pair of officer goggles to go with my Imperial officer outfit.

I’m not sure on any of it, but it’s a hell of a cool photo. I’m just looking to get a pair of officer goggles to go with my Imperial officer outfit.

Do a google search for things like vintage pilot aviator tank goggles and they pop up links for many websites and eBay. That’s the base for the screen used goggles, you just need to find someone willing to sell you other parts to make it to the way you like. I don’t know if anyone sells completed goggles.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back